Monday, March 22, 2010

Could You Use A Good Night Sleep

I had the best sleep last night than I had in years. I was so excited, that I had to share it with you just in case someone else is experiencing the same thing.

For far too many years than I can remember, I have had a problem with post nasal drip at night and consequently wake up totally congested in the morning. I know, I know TMI, right? Well, there are so many people who suffer with allergies and have the same issue.

I have been avoiding going to one of those sleep clinics, because quite frankly the thought of someone watching me sleep freaks me out. So while shopping last night for some last minute groceries before the store closed, my husband handed me this package of Breathe Right. He said he was concerned and said I seemed to be struggling to breathe comfortably when I would fall into a deep sleep. I know I am always tired when I wake up and congested.

So I tried Breathe Right and I woke up singing. I could not believe how good I felt. No sinus pressure and headache, no congestion, and I was able to sleep until the sun was out (I never sleep pass 5 am, ever). I mean I go to bed when it’s dark and I wake up when it’s dark all the time, regardless of whether I have to get up or not.

To some of you this may not seem like a big deal and I am truly happy you have no idea what I’m talking about. But I am speaking to those of you who could use a little help in the breathing and sleeping department. By all means, I am no doctor and I suggest you please see your physician if you have a serious problem.

However, if allergies are keeping you from having a great sleep every night, check out Breathe Right. Yeah, I know it looks like you've got a Band-Aid on your face, but you forget it's there. It works! That's the important thing. I wish I could buy stock in it. It’s a gold mine. Happy breathing!

Wishing You Much Success!
Karen McPherson

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a great night's sleep! It will be interesting to hear an update after a couple of weeks of consistent sleep as to the impact it has on your daily functioning; more energy, clarity, etc. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, it's great to hear you got some relief so you could get some much needed rest! I may have to check in to that for my son - thanks for sharing :)
    ~ Linda Dougherty ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, I was good to hear that you got a good night sleep. Being able to breath peacefully makes a big difference in getting your needed rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Karen, I agree with you about the Breathe Right strips. Many runners that I know use them to help them breathe better when they're running. I don't know how these things work but whoever invented them was a genius! Regards, Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great to hear you had a good night's sleep. Interesting to hear about this, as I've heard of those sleep clinics yet never understood the problem. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen,

    Thanks for sharing this. Personally I don't have a problem with sleeping but do come across many people with this. great information to pass on to people like that.

    Thanks again.
    Damayanthi

    ReplyDelete