Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Review of Free Gift Offers





About six months ago I was introduced to a program where I could obtain cash and items by doing surveys and trail offers. At first I didn’t believe such a thing existed. I mean, why would a company give me something of value for trying out an item or service? Especially if I give it back after the trial period ended? Well that’s exactly what they did and I have to say it is a great program.

I wasn’t looking to get rich or anything, but I like the idea of getting FREE stuff. Yea, I did have to jump through a few hoops by filing out a few surveys and agreeing to try some smaller items or services, but the big pay off was worth the time I put into it. And it took me less than an hour to complete.

For instance, I tried a well known video program for 15 days, not only did I get paid to try it out, but I was able to keep two of the four videos sent to me as a gift. And I was given a digital camera also. This was a “thanks” for trying the product.

These offers of products and services are available through IFW’s "Incentivized Freebie Websites". IFW's present trial offers from hundreds of companies (affiliate networks) that pay the IFW site commissions to advertise their products and services. The IFW's provide an incentive (cash or prizes) to people for signing up for the trial offers. The types of prizes include iPods, Xbox360s, Computers, TVs, CASH prizes of $40 - $120 and much more. The types of prizes and cash amounts vary depending on the particular IFW site.

One of the most important things to know is that when doing the free trial for a product or service, you will have to complete some type of survey or small trial offer before getting access to your prize. However, not all offers require you to pay for a trial period for their products. Some just require you to pay a small shipping and handling fee, others cost nothing at all. Even though many of the offers may have a small fee, it is much less than the value of the item you will receive by completing the offer.

Another way of getting cash and prizes is a program called “Freebie Trading,” which I’ll cover in my next post. In the meantime, you can take a look at the kinds of gifts you can get for FREE by clicking the links below. And remember, there are quite a few programs out there where you can get all sorts of things for free and companies looking for people to try their products.


Dell Laptop

iPhone 4 or Droid X

Best Buy Gift Card (Value $1000)


Wishing You Much Success!

Karen McPherson





7 comments:

  1. Very informative Karen. There definitely are a number of free programs out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for an awesome post Karen. I do agree that these offers work because I won an iPod as per their instructions. I signed up for a few trial deals and kept some of them like Blockbuster's movie rentals via mail which we loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. I can honestly say, it can be quite addictive...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting to know that some of those sites actually work and are not a scam.
    ~ Linda Dougherty ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great information here Karen, thanks for sharing.

    Damayanthi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting to know this is available. Thanks for sharing your experience. I can understand why this could become addicting! Free is always good.

    ReplyDelete